The Psychedelic Experience – May 14, 2015 – Psychedelic Artwork
How do you convey the imagery of psychedelia on the radio? By bringing on a special guest to talk about it. During our Long Conversation, we interview Professor Scott Montgomery from the University of Denver, an expert in the field of psychedelic artwork. We’ve spoken at length about how music is more than just an auditory experience, and in this episode we bring the visuals as close to the forefront as we can in our limited radio format. Let the kaleidoscope of psychedelic rock take you away in this episode of The Psychedelic Experience. Stream below or download here.
- The Beatles – Norwegian Wood
- The 13th Floor Elevators – Postures (Leave Your Body Behind)
- Cream – World of Pain
- Art – Love is Real
- The Rolling Stones – On With the Show
- The Grateful Dead – That’s It For The Other One
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience – She’s So Fine
- The Monkees – Randy Scouse Git
- The Litter – Mindbreaker
- The Electric Flag – Killing Floor
- Pink Floyd – Jugband Blues
- Iron Butterfly – Iron Butterfly Theme
- Savage Resurrection – Talking To You
- Beacon Street Union – Blue Avenue
- The Sacred Mushroom – I’m Not Like Everybody Else
- Aum – Mississippi Mud
- Tommy James and the Shondells – I Am A Tangerine
- Gandalf – Golden Earrings
- The Koala – Colours of the Rainbow
- It’s All Meat – Astrology
Like us on Facebook!
Posted on May 18, 2015, in Podcast and tagged 1960s, 1960s Rock, 89.5, DJ Mellow Yellow, Millikin, Music, Psych Professor, Psychedelic, Psychedelic Artwork, Psychedelic Experience, Psychedelic Posters, Psychedelic Rock, Rock, Scott Montgomery, WJMU. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.