The Psychedelic Experience – November 19, 2015 – For What It’s Worth
The Psychedelic Experience tries not to get too political, but unfortunately there are times when something happens that we have to acknowledge and spend some time discussing. While there’s plenty of joking around in this episode, we spend the first half of the episode paying tribute to the horrific tragedy in France. We just wanted to stop, hey, and say, “What’s that sound? Everybody look what’s going down.” The second half of the show resumes, as usual, with a random assortment of psychedelic rock. Stream below or download here.
- John Lennon – Imagine
- The Bee Gees – Seven Seas Symphony/With All Nations
- Blind Melon – Change
- Canned Heat – Same All Over
- Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
- Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth
- Cream – World of Pain
- Jan & Lorraine – Gypsy People
- Shanti – Lord I’m Comin’ Round
- Ryley Walker – Primrose Green
- Dave Mason and Mama Cass – Walk To The Point
- The Yardbirds – Shapes of Things
- The Beach Boys – Sloop John B
- The Band – Across The Great Divide
- Tom Waits – Frank’s Wild Years
- Robert Johnson – I’m A Steady Rollin’ Man
- Love – Orange Skies
- Eternity’s Children – Sunshine Among Us
- West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band – Unfree Child
- Puff – When I Wake Up In The Morning
Like us on Facebook!
Posted on November 20, 2015, in Podcast and tagged 1960s, 1960s Rock, 89.5, DJ Mellow Yellow, Millikin, Music, Psych Professor, Psychedelic, Psychedelic Experience, Psychedelic Rock, Rock, WJMU. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.